You are a worthy partner.
Often the first step to sexcessibility is just talking about it. But for many, that's easier said than done. I offer coaching to support you in:
- Talking to your medical providers about sexual impacts of surgeries, medications, catheters, etc.
- Negotiating privacy issues with caregivers to allow time for masturbation or partner sex
- Discussing and problem-solving continence issues with sexual partners
- Improving sexual communication with partners so you can more clearly and confidently express your sexual desires--and ask to hear theirs!
Masturbation is good for you! I support you in expanding or establishing your self-pleasure practice by:
- Finding new ways to masturbate post injury or diagnosis
- Education on how to use sex toys
- Facilitated masturbation and pleasure mapping
- Introducing breath, visualization, and fantasy techniques to increase arousal and pleasure without creating pain
And then there were two. Or three or...I support partners in:
- Strategizing location modifications to make sex easier and more comfortable
- Identifying the sexual positions that make sex most comfortable and pleasurable for you
- Using sex toys to increase pleasure and decrease pain and strain
- Pleasure education: learning new ways to touch each other for maximum pleasure
- Facilitated sex for couples in which both partners have disabilities
You're sexy. If you don't know or believe that yet, I support you in:
- Resolving body image concerns and learning to love your body
- Discovering, claiming, and expressing your sexual identity through clothing, customizing mobility aids, and connecting with relevant sexual lifestyle communities
- Identifying and resolving barriers to dating